Sterbeort: Phoenix
Ehemalige Bands: The Syn, Conspiracy, Squackett
Antworten

Topic author
JJG
Ehren-Admin

"Citizen" - die letzte Aufnahme mit Chris

Beitrag von JJG »

Chris' letztes Tondokument wurde wurde vor ca. 7 Wochen aufgenommen.
Er spielt den Bass auf "Citizen":
Billy Sherwood hat geschrieben: In memory of Chris I decided to mix the title lead off track from a new record I am making called "CITIZEN". The song is titled "The Citizen" and features the last recording of Chris playing great (about 7 weeks ago) !!! ALong side him is my dear friend and bandmate in CIRCA: Tony Kaye, I played drums, guitars and sang the song. This is an important track because it sets the stage for the conceptual aspect of the record... that being the story of a lost soul, reincarnated into various lives in historical moments of time over the centuries. The record also features other friends... Steve Hackett, Rick Wakeman, Alan Parsons, Jordan Rudess, Geoff Downes, Jerry Goodman, Patrick Moraz, John Wesley, Steve Morse, Colin Moulding, Jon Davison. John Wetton comitted to the project early on but has since fallen ill and is dealing with his health, I hope and pray for my friends recovery, I hope he can make it to the party, his is among my favorite voices on planet earth !!! I will post more on the project as we go forward here... but today it's just been my pleasure to hear Chris blazing out of my speakers „smile“-Emoticon
Bild

Ich gönne es Billy ...
"We are truth made in heaven, we are glorious" (Anderson/Stolt 2016)

Saaldorf

Topic author
JJG
Ehren-Admin

Re: "Citizen" - die letzte Aufnahme mit Chris

Beitrag von JJG »

Billy Sherwood hat geschrieben:Mixing more of this CITIZEN record... Today is a track called "The Great Depression" featuring Rick Wakeman playing some beautiful keys. The song is about the reincarnate citizen during the great depression, as so many did taking his own life by leaping out a high rise window. from the song... "The world had come unraveled and for all the roads traveled no amount of treasure could you find... the drastic measures came to mind". It's a sad but beautiful song, very melancholy and Rick sets the mood so well with his grand piano performance !!!
Demnach wird CITIZEN ein komplettes Album ... auch eine Würdigung des weltbesten Bassisten aller Zeiten (meine Meinung).
"We are truth made in heaven, we are glorious" (Anderson/Stolt 2016)

Saaldorf
Antworten

Zurück zu „Chris Squire (†)“