Bandwurm-Songtitel

Alles, was sonst noch mit Musik zu tun hat und woanders nicht hinpasst.

Royale
Alumni-Admin

Re: Bandwurm-Songtitel

Beitrag von Royale »

Letzter Beitrag der vorhergehenden Seite:

Oh ja, PeterLicht ist ein zuverlässiger Lieferant für diesen Thread! Hier noch etwas aus Hamburch

Lotto King Karl: "Ich habe meinen Roller versehentlich im Klärwerk versenkt" vom Album "Ikarus".
Leb in meiner Welt

SOON
Website-Betreiber

Beitrag von SOON »

Tyrannosaurus Rex - My People Were Fair and Had Sky in Their Hair but Now They’re Content to Wear Stars on Their Brows

Fairport Convention - Sir B. McKenzie's Daughter's Lament for the 77th Mounted Lancers Retreat from the Straits of Loch Knombe, in the Year of Our Lord 1727, on the Occasion of the Announcement of Her Marriage to the Laird of Kinleakie

Sufjan Stevens - The Black Hawk War, or, How to Demolish an Entire Civilization and Still Feel Good About Yourself in the Morning, or, We Apologize for the Inconvenience but You're Going to Have to Leave Now, or, 'I Have Fought the Big Knives and Will Continue to Fight Them Until They Are Off Our Lands!'

Von Sufjan Stevens gibt es noch eine Menge anderer lange Songtitel.
MAKE PROG NOT WAR ! ---> ---> My 2023 Album Faves

Aprilfrost
Keymaster

Beitrag von Aprilfrost »

SOON hat geschrieben: Von Sufjan Stevens gibt es noch eine Menge anderer lange Songtitel.
Der Sufjan Stevens ist dann sozusagen der Bayern München in der Liga der Bandwurm-Titel!(?)

SOON
Website-Betreiber

Beitrag von SOON »

Aprilfrost hat geschrieben:
SOON hat geschrieben: Von Sufjan Stevens gibt es noch eine Menge anderer lange Songtitel.
Der Sufjan Stevens ist dann sozusagen der Bayern München in der Liga der Bandwurm-Titel!(?)
Vermutlich ja, ein merkwürdiger -ähm- "Titel"!

Wilson
Keymember

Beitrag von Wilson »

SOON hat geschrieben:
Vermutlich ja, ein merkwürdiger -ähm- "Titel"!
Unabhängig von den Titeln ist "Illinoise" ein ganz wunderbares Werk.

Mein Lieblingstitel darauf ist zweifellos "They Are Night Zombies!! They Are Neighbors!! They Have Come Back From The Dead!! Ahhhh!" ;-) - ein großartiger Song.

[BBvideo 360,250][/BBvideo]

Topic author
Fragile
Alumni-Admin

Beitrag von Fragile »

Schrieb ich ja bereits weiter oben:
Fragile hat geschrieben:König der Bandwurm-Songtitel dürfte US-Singer-Songwriter und Multiinstrumentalist Sufjan Stevens sein, denn da gibt es durchaus mehrere Songs in seinem Repertoire mit ellenlangen Titeln. Als Beispiel hier mal der längste:

Sufjan Stevens - "The Black Hawk War, or, How to Demolish an Entire Civilization and Still Feel Good About Yourself in the Morning, or, We Apologize for the Inconvenience but You're Going to Have to Leave Now, or, 'I Have Fought the Big Knives and Will Continue to Fight Them Until They Are Off Our Lands!'" (vom Album: "Sufjan Stevens Invites You To: Come On Feel the Illinoise", 2005)

Egal, weiter im Programm:

Meat Loaf - "Objects in the Rear View Mirror May Appear Closer than They Are" (Album: "Bat Out Of Hell II: Back Into Hell", 1993)

Moloko - "If You Have a Cross to Bear You May as Well Use It as a Crutch" (Album: "Things To Make And Do", 2000)

Queens Of The Stone Age - "You Think I Ain’t Worth a Dollar, But I Feel Like a Millionaire" (Album: "Songs For The Deaf", 2002)

The Hives - "Some People Know All Too Well How Bad Liquorice, or Any Candy for That Matter, Can Taste When Having Laid Out in the Sun Too Long - And I Think I Just Ate Too Much" (Album: "Oh Lord! When? How?", 1996)
He's seen too much of life,
and there's no going back...

SOON
Website-Betreiber

Beitrag von SOON »

Fragile hat geschrieben:
Schrieb ich ja bereits weiter oben:
Fragile hat geschrieben:König der Bandwurm-Songtitel dürfte US-Singer-Songwriter und Multiinstrumentalist Sufjan Stevens sein, denn da gibt es durchaus mehrere Songs in seinem Repertoire mit ellenlangen Titeln. Als Beispiel hier mal der längste:

Sufjan Stevens - "The Black Hawk War, or, How to Demolish an Entire Civilization and Still Feel Good About Yourself in the Morning, or, We Apologize for the Inconvenience but You're Going to Have to Leave Now, or, 'I Have Fought the Big Knives and Will Continue to Fight Them Until They Are Off Our Lands!'" (vom Album: "Sufjan Stevens Invites You To: Come On Feel the Illinoise", 2005)
Sorry, ich vergaß!

Den hatten hatten wir noch nicht:

Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Welcome Back My Friends to the Show That Never Ends... Ladies and Gentlemen

Topic author
Fragile
Alumni-Admin

Beitrag von Fragile »

Test Dept. - "Long live British democracy which flourishes and is constantly perfected under the immaculate guidance of the great, honorable, generous and correct Margaret Hilda Thatcher. She is the blue sky in the hearts of all nations. Our people pay homage and bow in deep respect and gratitude to her. The milk of human kindness" (Album: "A Good Night Out", 1987)

Lassie Singers - "Wie ein engstirniger Taxifahrer eine aufkeimende junge Liebe einfach so zerstört hat" (Album: "Sei A Gogo", 1992)

The Cardigans - "I Need Some Fine Wine And You, You Need To Be Nicer" (Album: "Super Extra Gravity", 2005)

Arctic Monkeys – "You Probably Couldn’t See For The Lights But You Were Looking Straight At Me" (Album: "Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not", 2006)

Panic! At The Disco – "There's a Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought of It Yet" (Album: "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out", 2005)

The Police - "When the World Is Running Down, You Make the Best of What's Still Around" (Album: "Zenyatta Mondatta", 1980)
He's seen too much of life,
and there's no going back...
Antworten

Zurück zu „Sonstiges“