Neuankündigungen - CD’s / DVD’s / LP’s !!

Neuerscheinungen, Memorabilia, Kaufempfehlungen, etc.

nixe
Keymaster

Re: Neuankündigungen - CD’s / DVD’s / LP’s !!

Beitrag von nixe »

Letzter Beitrag der vorhergehenden Seite:

Natalie Merchant: hätte nie gedacht, das ich diesen Namen hier lesen werde!!! Habe sie mal auf der FlimmerKiste gesehen, damals mit KT Tunstall. CDs von Natalie habe ich noch keine, von KT schon.
Tschüß
nixe

Musik hat die Fähigkeit uns geistig, körperlich & emotional zu beeinflussen!

!!!I like Prog!!!

!!!Wenn die Sonne der Kultur niedrig steht, werfen selbst Zwerge lange Schatten!!!

JJG
Ehren-Admin

Beitrag von JJG »

Inside-Out veröffentlicht am 1. September 2014 nun ein paar Alben auf LP, bzw. LP/CD-Boxen:

http://www.insideoutmusic.com/newsdetai ... dCompany=8

Bild
"We are truth made in heaven, we are glorious" (Anderson/Stolt 2016)

Saaldorf

Topic author
SOON
Website-Betreiber

Beitrag von SOON »

Brainticket - Past, Present & Future

Dancing On The Volcano Part 1
Dancing On The Volcano Part 2
Reality Of Dreams
Proto Alchemy
Riding The Comet
East Moon
Singularity
Egyptian Gods Of The Sky
Brainticket Blues

Bild
MAKE PROG NOT WAR ! ---> ---> My 2023 Album Faves

Topic author
SOON
Website-Betreiber

Beitrag von SOON »

Wobbler - From Silence to Somewhere

Bild

Vö: 20. Oktober 2017

Tracklist:
1. From Silence to Somewhere
2. Rendered in Shades of Green
3. Fermented Hours
4. Foxlight
“From Silence to Somewhere”, which is set for release on the 20th October, is comprised of four epic tracks that explore the idea of metamorphosis and alchemy. WOBBLER’s trademark sound, which makes use of copious amounts of Mellotron, Moog, Hammond, Chamberlin and other classical analogue keyboards, and of course the renowned Rickenbacker Bass, is very much in evidence.
It is an album with a darker, more introspective edge than WOBBLER’s previous releases, but at the same time “From Silence to Somewhere” feels like a natural progression. Flamenco and Italian Renaissance music can be heard weaving their way subtly through the melancholy harmonies that are combined with powerful crescendos and high-energy, spinet-driven passages, whilst the guitar riffs range from the poignant to the edgy.

biggenerator
Keymaster

Beitrag von biggenerator »

Concert For George Deluxe 4 LP Box
oder
Concert For George 2CD & 2Blu-ray

Release Date 23 February 2018
Label UMGI

The Grammy®-winning release, CONCERT FOR GEORGE, is now available for the first time on vinyl. This 4-LP Box Set includes the complete sound recordings from CONCERT FOR GEORGE, featuring a special, etched mandala-design on side-8. This is the first time that all songs from the performance have been available on an audio configuration.

4 LP Box
Bild
Bild
Bild
2CD & 2Blu-ray
Bild

Siehe auch:
https://store.udiscovermusic.com/*/*/Co ... R2B0000000
Erhältlich u.a.
https://store.udiscovermusic.com/

biggenerator

Wilson
Keymember

Beitrag von Wilson »

Im Juni erscheinen neue Werke von DAVE MATTHEWS BAND und KAMASI WASHINGTON :rainbow:

Ich kenne vom neuen Album von Dave Matthews bereits drei Songs, die er letztes Jahr live in Europa gespielt hat und die mich jetzt nicht gerade vom Stuhl gerissen haben ("Samurai Cop (Oh Joy Begin)", "Virginia In The Rain", "Black and Blue Bird") aber ich freue mich trotzdem.

Auf das (Doppel-) Album (bzw. die 4LP) von Washington bin ich sehr gespannt. "The Epic" war wirklich episch und live hat er mich letztes Jahr auch begeistert. Ob er es wieder schaft, so viel gutes neues Material zu liefern?
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

Topic author
SOON
Website-Betreiber

Beitrag von SOON »

erwarte ich beide mit Spannung

biggenerator
Keymaster

Beitrag von biggenerator »

Bild

Claudia Brücken & Jerome Froese: Beginn

Label: CHERRY RED
Erscheinungstermin: 15.6.2018

Limited Edition Gatefold Sleeve 2LP Vinyl
Alternativ: CD

https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail ... um/8190125
https://www.cherryred.co.uk/product/bru ... 2lp-vinyl/

Produktinfo JPC:
When two icons of electronic music team up for a collaborative project, the result is destined to become something extraordinary. New album “Beginn” is a deft fusion of the talents of Claudia Brücken – famously the lead vocalist of revered German avant-pop 80s group Propaganda – and Jerome Froese – who, as son of electronic music pioneer and Tangerine Dream founder Edgar Froese, was himself a driving force and member of Tangerine Dream during one of their most successful and creative phases. Tangerine Dream, the German band widely credited as being the founding fathers of the whole ‘ambient’ genre.
Brücken’s unmistakable voice covers an astounding bandwidth from ethereally fragile to experienced diva. Her unique vocals blend into fascinating electronic song structures that mix Froese’s trademark Guitartronica with synth-led gems that range from the loungecore to the experimental. Some tracks resonate as if an electronic re-imagining of the intricacies of the celebrated shoe-gaze sound of the Cocteau Twins. Other tracks pay equal homage to the fascinating electro-cool of the early 80s New Wave; whereas throughout, the underpinning of dextrous breakbeat attacks are, also, often in evidence.
‘Beginn’ is a hybrid maelstrom of electronic sounds and sonic dreamscapes. It demonstrates the influence of both Froese’s and Brücken’s acclaimed output to date: Froese’s solo work and the Tangerine Dream albums he partook in and Brücken’s long and varied career as an icon of electronic pop in Propaganda, Act, OneTwo and as a distinguished solo artist. Suzanne Freytag, Brücken’s co-vocalist in Propaganda, also collaborates on the song ‘Sweet Sense [of] Liberation’, the album’s lead single.
‘Beginn’ – a work of electronic art that evokes a compelling and fascinating aesthetic at the same time as having mesmerisingly catchy pop moments.

Produktinfo CHERRY RED zur LP:

Brücken/Froese: Beginn – Limited Edition Gatefold Sleeve 2LP Vinyl
Brücken/Froese
SFE, Vinyl
Released June 15, 2018.

This double vinyl LP, gatefold sleeve version of the album boasts deluxe packaging deftly designed by Philip Marshall (ZTT, Frankie Goes To Hollywood, 808 State) with the input of Claudia, Jerome and ZTT alumnus Paul Morley. It is to be manufactured especially as a limited edition for fans and includes 2 completely exclusive bonus tracks; Claudia and Jerome’s inventive all new electronic versions of the classic Fleetwood Mac songs ‘Gypsy’ and ‘Sara’. This product also comes packaged with a specially commissioned double-sided fold out poster of the album artwork that is exclusive to this edition.

Bild

biggenerator

JJG
Ehren-Admin

Beitrag von JJG »

Wilson hat geschrieben: So 6. Mai 2018, 20:03 Im Juni erscheinen neue Werke von DAVE MATTHEWS BAND und KAMASI WASHINGTON :rainbow:
Dave Matthews hat auf jeden Fall schon mal Ahnung von Musik, wo er wohl seine Inspirationen her nimmt?
Das hat er in einem Interview vom 14. Mai 2018 erklärt:

O.K. ich will nicht, dass ihr lange suchen müsst:

What are listening to you lately?
DM: I hate to — no, I don’t hate to admit it.

Admit what?
DM: I can’t stop listening to the album Fragile by YesThe fourth album from the English progressive-rock masters, Fragile featured the Yes staple “Roundabout” and became one of prog rock’s best-selling records. Despite a reappraisal in recent years as rock’s “weirdest” rebellion, prog’s winding riffs and mythic themes still aren’t considered all that cool. .

Are you kidding me?
DM: I can’t stop.

You’re talking to a Yes fanatic.
DM: [Laughs.] I’m glad. I don’t know why it’s that one album, but I’m just like, “Good God.” I’ll be sitting somewhere and that music will pop into my head and then I have to go put the album on.

I know exactly what you mean. Close to the Edge is the better album, but yeah, Fragile is a mind-blower.
DM: I should try Close to the Edge, right? I just keep coming back to Fragile. A friend of mine was playing me a few tracks from the new N.E.R.D album, and it was great. Then I said, “Let me play you this.” I played him Fragile and after he goes, “Fuck man. You win.”

Das volle Interview hier:
http://www.vulture.com/2018/05/dave-mat ... ation.html
"We are truth made in heaven, we are glorious" (Anderson/Stolt 2016)

Saaldorf

Topic author
SOON
Website-Betreiber

Beitrag von SOON »

sieh an! Das macht mir Dave Matthews gleich noch sympathischer. :mrgreen:

Topographic
Keymember

Beitrag von Topographic »

Bild

Das Instrumentalalbum "The Bucket List" von Phil Keaggy, Tony Levin & Jerry Marotta ist gerade erschienen. Leider ist der CD-Versand so teuer wie das Album selbst und bei den üblichen Anbietern ist die physische Version (noch) nicht gelistet. Man kann aber alle Titel kostenlos bei Bandcamp streamen. Mit fehlt manchmal ein wenig die Spannung, aber das ist trotzdem launige Hochqualitätsmusik. Mein Anspieltipp: Caravan

https://keaggylevinmarotta.bandcamp.com ... ucket-list
Antworten

Zurück zu „Alles für den Fan“